*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967111
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Research · #2201943
October 2019 NaNoWriMo Prep assignments
#967111 added October 2, 2019 at 1:58am
Restrictions: None
Oct. 02: - Plot: Premise
One: the main setting is in Queanbeyan, or at least based on the town of Queanbeyan, up to Molonglo gorge and using the schools in town as bases for factions. But these factions don’t start at the schools, they must clear out any zombies wandering the grounds and then ensure the fences are enforced and in good condition.

Two: several small groups of survivors and lone wanderers who will eventually come together to form their own faction, having to learn to trust each other for safety and to survive the new world. They have to learn and teach each other about growing fruit and vegetables, gathering and procuring water, and breeding and raising animals for meat.

Three: the zombies and other factions who are hell bent on enforcing their own rules, regulations and beliefs by attempting to overrun or convert the remaining survivors. The weather also needs to be re-examined as without the comforts of electricity it has become a harsher element for the survivors to deal with, but it also brings with it some relief against the zombie hordes.

Four: a religious group who believes that what is happening are the stages before Christ walks the earth, saying the monsters (zombies) are demons who are trying to trick the unworthy into going to hell.
© Copyright 2019 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (UN: jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JubeCube ~ official homeowner! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967111