*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967137
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#967137 added October 2, 2019 at 3:33pm
Restrictions: None
Fun Things I Did This Summer
Prompt: What fun things did you do this summer?

My husband and I went to the zoo. I love seeing monkeys, lions, tigers, snow leopards, bobcats, otters, zebras, prairie dogs, Yaks, bison the petting zoo. I petted donkeys and got to feed them. I fed some lpackas. They are neat. I enjoyed seeing monkeys, big lizards, monitors, red fox, lemur and some other foxes. A big tortoise. The zoo we go to is small. I love animals.

My mother, our friend Diane and I went to Lake Michigan and had a picnic in the pavilion over looking Lake Michigan. I love the lake. I wish I lived by the lake.

I shopped at Kate Spade and I bought jewelry and a lavender, white and navy blue purse. I enjoy going to Barnes and Nobles and easting a cupcake and looking at books. I love Kohls and The Home Goods Store.

My mother and I went to see the new Downton Abbey movie. We loved it. I have missed this show especially Lady Mary Crawley and her grandmother Violet. I bought the movie book and new Downton Abbey Clue Game.

My mother and I have game night with Diane every 2 weeks. We play Clue, Scrabble, Upwords, Train Dominos, TV Trivia, Wizard Of Oz Monopoly and Trivia, Air Force Monopoly, Apples To Apples, Skipbo and I just got the Downton Abbey Clue Game, so we will play that next time.

This was my summer. How was yours?

My Downton Abbey Favorites

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967137