*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967197
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Research · #2201943
October 2019 NaNoWriMo Prep assignments
#967197 added October 7, 2019 at 10:33pm
Restrictions: None
Oct. 05: - CONTEST ROUND: Protagonist Background Story
Willow climbed into her sister’s car and immediately wound down the window. The summer heat made the inside of the vehicle like a sauna. ”You sure I can’t convince you to take my car?”

“Only if you’re going to drive.” He sister laughed. “Besides, once we get moving it’ll be fine with the wind moving.” Her sister’s old car didn’t have working air conditioning so they would be travelling with the heat. “But thank you for coming with me; I really didn’t want to go to this reunion by myself.” Willow nodded. “Everyone knows you anyway, the joys of only being a year apart.” Her old school class had settled on a fifteen year reunion, rather than the ten or twenty year reunion. The drive was going to take two and a half hours to get to their old school.

Her sister had loaded some old songs that were popular at the time onto her iPod for some reminiscing. The pair laughed and sang along; surprisingly they hadn’t forgotten too many words to the old songs.
© Copyright 2019 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (UN: jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JubeCube ~ official homeowner! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967197