*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967425
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Research · #2201943
October 2019 NaNoWriMo Prep assignments
#967425 added October 8, 2019 at 1:14am
Restrictions: None
Oct. 08: - Plot: Climax (Where is the story going?)
What if the main faction gets overrun by zombies? What if one of the other factions gets overrun? What if one of the other factions tries to raid or destroy the main faction? What if the religious faction screws with the surrounding factions? What if one of the other factions attempts to merge with another faction, but for sinister reasons? What if the zombies breach the main faction walls? What if the zombies breach a nearby faction's walls? What if there is a faction that tries to study the outbreak, trying to understand what happened, to help or hinder other factions? What if a lone wanderer or small group use zombies to their advantage? What if the zombies, or some of the zombies, depending on state of infection, are self aware and try to communicate? What if the zombies are controlled by a hive mind? What if a faction learns to ‘hack’ a zombie to control it?
© Copyright 2019 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (UN: jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JubeCube ~ official homeowner! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967425