*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967427
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Research · #2201943
October 2019 NaNoWriMo Prep assignments
#967427 added October 8, 2019 at 11:58pm
Restrictions: None
Oct. 10: - Plot: Outline Revision #1
Exposition: the start is focused on Willow and her sister in the car accident that ends her sister’s life and leaves Willow with superficial wounds, and terrible guilt and depression over losing her sister and not having died too. The scene fades in and out as she drifts in and out of consciousness, then switches to her watching footage being played on all social media about people attacking each other, quickly becoming more horrifying as everyone comes to the realization that it isn’t a staged event they are watching but real death and destruction.

Rising action: the tension starts building when Willow finally has to leave the safety of her home as she is running low on food and water after raiding her neighbours’ places too. She starts moving further and further from home in search of supplies and other survivors, hoping that they could possibly help each other to survive. Having been secluded since before the outbreak, she has to learn about the different factions living in town. Their rules (written and unwritten) and regulations, some are more noble and willing to help than others. Some just want to survive and others want to rule the new world and to either enforce a take over or assimilate other factions into theirs to make it bigger and stronger to rival the more powerful and organized factions.

Climax: the antagonist faction sends several of their loyal members to other factions to cause turmoil and distrust from the inside, trying to break down the power and dynamics of the faction to make it easier to assimilate them

Falling action: the remaining members of the antagonist faction either run away or join the other factions in the area after their leaders are finally removed from power.

Resolution: being an apocalypse theme, there is no proper end to the story but instead there will be endings to certain events and problems that arise during the story, such as overcoming the other factions fighting for power, or finding a way out or away from a dire zombie situation
© Copyright 2019 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (UN: jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JubeCube ~ official homeowner! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967427