*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967560
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Research · #2201943
October 2019 NaNoWriMo Prep assignments
#967560 added November 11, 2019 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
Oct. 24: - Plot: Literary Devices
One: the lone wanderer helps in ways that are not always seen by the main faction. Some members of the faction are double agents, causing break downs within the ranks but pushing the blame onto another unsuspecting or new member to the faction.

Two: one lone wanderer keeps to himself, but the main faction has a good relationship with him as they are in the same area and often will run into each other while doing supply runs. He will tag along with a group and help out; supplies gathered during this time will be shared with him. The main faction constantly offers for him to join them, but he continues to decline their invitation, choosing to remain by himself, claiming that it’s easier not having someone else to look out for and that he doesn’t want to ‘get attached’ to another person, but he will always help a survivor. He has rescued others he has come across and taken them to nearby factions (usually the main faction). As a lone wanderer he has no loyalty to any one faction but there are certain factions that he avoids. He tries to maintain a courteous relationship with all the factions.

Three: foreshadowing, symbolism, poetic justice, plot twist, red herring, irony, reveal,

lone_wanderer_andy
© Copyright 2019 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (UN: jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JubeCube ~ official homeowner! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967560