*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967563
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Research · #2201943
October 2019 NaNoWriMo Prep assignments
#967563 added October 22, 2019 at 1:22am
Restrictions: None
Oct. 28: - General: Brainstorm, World Building or Research
What are different ideas for reinforcing the fences around the faction? Are there traps for those that breach the fence? Are there alarms set up to warn the factions of these possible breaches? What kind of patrols are in place? How often are there patrols? Are there ‘guard towers’ or other similar structures in place to survey the scene around the faction?

What if the factions begin to host sporting events like baseball, cricket, touch football and soccer to try to keep the civility between the factions and drum up a little friendly competition? Suggestions of doing other events to support the arts such as performing plays or hosting a dance or showing off and sharing new security measures.

The fact that the main faction covers the area of both the primary school and high school means they have a much larger area to survey and patrol. The choice to expand into the neighbouring primary school yard was not a decision that was made quickly or easily. There was a lot that had to be done to take over the school yard, such as clearing out the zombies that were in the yard; most of who were young children, only those with strong stomachs and wills were able to do it; but it was not the only primary school which was cleared for habitation around town. The other thing they had to check was the fence, making sure it was stable enough. Good sources of firewood for the factions to burn are the old wooden fences the separate the houses around the area. The tall metal fences surrounding the schools are boarded over with sheets of metal from the metal fences that had replaced the wooden ones in the area. Cars have been parked up against the inside of the fence, providing extra stability to the fence, stopping it from being pushed in, as well as being able to climb onto the vehicles for higher vantage points to see over the fence at what’s outside.
© Copyright 2019 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (UN: jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JubeCube ~ official homeowner! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967563