*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967564
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Research · #2201943
October 2019 NaNoWriMo Prep assignments
#967564 added October 22, 2019 at 1:23am
Restrictions: None
Oct. 29: - General: Market Def and Narrative Voice Synopsis
My target audience is for young adults aged 15+ who love horror and zombies. There will also be blood and gore, some strong language and possible sex scenes and nudity. I mean this is a zombie novel after all, decency kind of goes out the window when you have to run for your life and fight those who would mean you harm. Like always there’s the people that just want to survive and then the others that just want to be on top.

There are several groups of survivors that come together to form the factions around town, mostly taking refuge at the schools around the town. The story follows the main faction set up at Karabar High School and the adjoining Queanbeyan South Primary School and their fight for survival against the hordes of zombies and the other factions who only think about their own survival and not the fact that the rest of the surviving factions, who represent the last of humanity, should be spared.
© Copyright 2019 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (UN: jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JubeCube ~ official homeowner! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967564