*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967826-Dont-Want-To-Know-You-Forget-You-Exist
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#967826 added October 14, 2019 at 11:35am
Restrictions: None
Don't Want To Know You! Forget You Exist!
Prompt: Joy asked us what would make us want to know a person or forget they exist and asked us about using this as characters in our writing.

I forgive everyone for things they do to me but you would want to forget a person who took your boyfriend or husband, caused you to miscarriage a baby, harmed your pets or someone you loved. You wouldn't want to be around someone who cut you down all the time, was a murderer, took a job away from you or caused you to get fired. Someone who had stolen your money, baby, burned down your house, well, these are people I wouldn't want to be around and they would make for good characters in a book but not friends or people you want to know in your real life. It is hard to be hurt by people. You can forgive them but you don't want to have lunch with them or go shopping with them. Good prompt.

** Image ID #2201334 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967826-Dont-Want-To-Know-You-Forget-You-Exist