*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
17
18
20
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967827
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#967827 added October 14, 2019 at 11:50am
Restrictions: None
Blue and White, Dishes, Life
Prompt: "Blue and white is a classical pairing that thrives on contrast and the associations of a life well lived." Mark D. Sikes

I love blue and white dishes from long ago. Some blue and dishes have people on them that tell a story of romances in painted pictures and these dishes are really neat. I have blue and white owls, peacock, flower vases, baskets and I got these at Hobby Lobby. I have some modern blue and white dishes I love. I have blue and white tea pots and cups and I especially love my light blue Jane Austen tea pot and cups.

Blue and white being a classical pairing, well, blue and white dishes are part of the past and eras gone by. Blue and white dishes are beautiful, relaxing and are like the story of life. You enjoy eating off these dishes. Like I said earlier, I enjoy seeing this pattern on collectible items. Blue and white are an association of a life well lived. I strive everyday to have a good life. I like to think that everyone does. So, bring on the blue and white dishes.

My Downton Abbey Favorites

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967827