*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967939-Sleaze-Bag-Joe-Biden
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#967939 added October 16, 2019 at 7:39pm
Restrictions: None
Sleaze-Bag Joe Biden
Joe Biden claims to God and the world that he and his son did absolutely nothing wrong in their dealings with the Ukrainians and the Chinese. What he is really claiming is that they broke no laws and thereby did nothing wrong. Whether or not he broke any laws I leave to the lawyers, however keep in mind that the law is a minimal standard that exists to deter criminal behavior and not the standard for someone aspiring to high political office.

The truth is that he used his influence to get Hunter, a job, for which he was singularly unqualified, and then protected and enabled his son's errant behavior. By getting his son a job serving on various corporate boards he was able to thinly veil the bribery that allowed the enormous flow of cash into the Biden coffers. Now it could turn out that this is not seen as the violation of any law, given the current state of our courts, but there is no question that his self serving behavior was sadly lacking from a moral point of view. I say this because he bragged on tape about how he used his influence as Vice President to stifle the corruption investigation looking into political bribes in Ukraine and got the chief investigator fired. HE BRAGGED ON CAMERA THAT HE THREATENED TO WITHHOLD US AID IF THE INVESTIGATION WAS NOT TERMINATED! If this was not illegal it was morally disgusting and MORALITY is the standard by which Presidents are judged.

Think about Hillary Clinton. There have been no charges made against her reprehensible moral behavior. Look at her Pay for Play schemes, her server and the destroying of classified emails and soaking the busted hardware in bleach. Look a Uranium 1. While she was never charged, her flagrant immorality tainted her candidacy and the sheer scope of the corruption made her unelectable. The worst part was she never fessed up to her sins, much less asked the electorate to forgive her. Joe Biden is cut from the same tainted mold. He, like Hillary, claims he did nothing wrong. It is a legal claim that is not going to fly in picking someone to be President of the United States.

Like Clinton, Biden is a sleaze-bag and I hope he gets the Democratic nomination. Let the election process in 2020 be a tutorial for the American people on the depths to which the Democrats have sunk. Let his campaign lead to further revelations that will continue the Clinton legacy of dirty politics and underhanded chicanery.

© Copyright 2019 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967939-Sleaze-Bag-Joe-Biden