*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968406-Friday-and-Addiction
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#968406 added October 25, 2019 at 3:08pm
Restrictions: None
Friday and Addiction
Istiqlál (Independence), 10 ‘Ilm (knowledge) 176 B.E. - Friday, October 25, 2019

GROUP
Blogging Circle of Friends   (E)
A group for WDC bloggers.
#1901868 by House Florent is ready

DAY 2531: Write about an adult event or gathering from the point of view of a child.

It's Friday, and I'm not ready for Friday. When I was a child I was always ready for Friday, and every adult I knew was ready for Friday. Friday was a magical day. It was the first of two days I got to stay up watching the late show on television. Friday was the day I looked forward to weekend. In spring, summer, and autumn Friday was the day we got in Grandpa's car and went to the Lake to stay until Sunday morning.

Friday is no longer anything special. It is no longer the end of the workweek or the school-week. Now Friday is a day to catch up on what I didn't finish during the week. I don't know how much I'll accomplish today, which means I have some things to carry over to Saturday and Sunday.

GROUP
Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise  (E)
Blog City - Every Blogger's Paradise.
#1972895 by House Florent is ready

DAY 2032: Everyone’s addicted to something in some shape or form. What are things you can’t go without?

Addiction is an illness that affect the body, mind, and soul of the individual afflicted. It has numerous causes, and there are many people in society today dealing with it. Some know they are dealing with and addiction, while other don't. As for everyone being addicted to something, that's an overstatement. I don't think everyone is addicted to something. One of the problems with addition is that our present society appears to subtly encourage it.


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow Valentine (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow Valentine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968406-Friday-and-Addiction