*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968426-More-revising
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#968426 added October 25, 2019 at 9:14pm
Restrictions: None
More revising
I’m so proud of myself. I wrote for an hour and a half. Most of the work was editing and revising. lol. My book is looking better every day. I have about 6,500 words down. I actually had to alter the opening chapter that called for omitting entire paragraphs. But it is a good thing I did though.
My family and I have been watching a show called the Good Doctor. It’s about an autistic doctor. It’s a very original premise.
Well I checked put Walgreens and it listed on the career page that there was one position at the second closest location near me. I called up and talked to the store manager; the job was just recently taken. Darn! But there is still an employment opportunity really close by. A Fairfield hotel that is nearing completion will require workers quick when it opens. I’m going to watch it like a hawk.
I’ve just thought of the different jobs that Fairfield will offer. I want to be a desk clerk or a room service person. In no way do I want to be a maid or a janitor.
If we receive the testimony of man, the testimony of God is greater, for this is the testimony that God has testified of his son. He who believes in God has the witness in himself. He who does not believe God has made Him a liar because he has not believed in the testimony of God. And this is God’s testimony. That you may have eternal life; and that life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he does not have the Son of God does not have life.
I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God and that you may know you have eternal life and that you continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.
as you have given Him authority over all flesh, and have given eternal life to as many as you have given Him,

That’s all I got.
I’m just a little eager to play games with Chad. That’s the only time I can play. But, he did say he was having internet issues. Oh well.
Well I have to go have to go. My mom wants to watch The Good doctor with her. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968426-More-revising