*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968792-Thank-God-for-the-Deep-State
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#968792 added November 1, 2019 at 11:47pm
Restrictions: None
Thank God for the Deep State
Fox News:

Former Acting CIA Director John McLaughlin said Wednesday... "that he was grateful for the "deep state's" role in prompting the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

A CBS reporter asked McLaughlin if the impeachment inquiry would add to President Trump' s concerns about the "Deep State."

She stated, “There is something unique you have to agree that now that the impeachment inquiry is underway, sparked by a complaint from someone within the intelligence community, it feeds the president’s concern, an often-used term about a ‘deep state’ being there to take him out.”

"Well, you know, THANK GOD FOR THE 'DEEP STATE," McLaughlin responded, provoking laughter and applause."

Most Americans commonly believe that the term "Deep State" and "Bureaucracy" are synonymous.

John McLaughlin was on a talk-show sitting there with John Brennan, former director of the CIA under President Obama. McLaughlin was emphasizing the patriotic role the whistle-blower played and acknowledged the existence of the Deep State, heretofore a vague reference to a murky entity never said to officially exist.

I couldn't believe it. Here we have confirmation that the "Deep State" is real and John McLaughlin is glad that it is. Up to now the Deep State was the elephant in the bedroom nobody wanted to talk about. McLaughlin, and he should know, acknowledged its presence.

There have been claims for years, surrounding the UFO controversy that "The Deep State" is real and composed of unelected officials who direct policy independent of government control. The story is that it morphed from a commission established by President Truman, to look into the extraterrestrial presence that came to light following saucer crashes in New Mexico in 1947. Dr. Stephen Greer, heading the Disclosure Project, claims that there are bureaucratic entities operating outside of government control, who even the President is unaware of. He has provided a list of funded agencies that refuse to talk to the President or his national security advisors, citing that they don't have a need to know. The Deep State, as Greer defines it, is a group of eletists who control the Black Budget and all matters involving the extraterrestrials.

© Copyright 2019 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968792-Thank-God-for-the-Deep-State