*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969054-Doggies
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#969054 added November 5, 2019 at 1:39pm
Restrictions: None
Doggies
I haven't mentioned the antics of my dogs lately. Dimitri, the Lab/German shepherd mix of ours, is a quite large and beautiful dog. He is also very spoiled and is sure to grab the attention of any person in the room. He speaks with the voice of Scooby-doo, a loud,low, grumbling of intense drama. His every need must be acknowledged for the grumbling to cease. He loves to have his paws petted and as you comply he moans a happy purr of love, which is a lower softer form of the original grumble. Pushing his paw away after finishing the task earns the plunging of the second paw in your vicinity. This can go on for several minutes. When the second dog wants attention, Dimitri noses him forcefully out of the way, grumbling the entire time. He howls and grumbles a whole conversation to the other dog and then to his people, seeming to debate all of the reasons why he needs all of the attention. It is quite the comical scene. Vladimir, our beagle/lab mix, waits patiently for his turn. We sometimes have to gate off the big one just so Vladi can have some loving. . I wouldn't trade these dogs for anything, but they wear me out.

© Copyright 2019 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969054-Doggies