*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969139-Deep-State--Long-roots-and-Dark-Secrets
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#969139 added November 7, 2019 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
Deep State: Long roots and Dark Secrets
The Deep State traces its origins to the appointment by President Truman of an organization code named Majestic 12. The name "Majestic" has a connotation associated with a form of government that existed in the Middle Ages and still continues in many countries across the planet. It connotes an elitist group made up of kings, a nobility and a strong military. The very name does not bode well for the United States.

It all began with the downing of extraterrestrial (ET) saucers in New Mexico in 1947 and the discovery of off-world technology and the bodies of ET crew members. It struck a note of abject fear into our top elected officials and Truman appointed Majestic. 12 to look into the matter and report back to him. The whole subject was immediately cloaked beneath a veil in the highest security known to man. At all costs the Roswell Incident and many of the events that followed had to be covered up while the government scratched its head in befuddlement and tried deciding what to do. The truth is that our top political leaders never really decided what to do and Majestic 12 went on to morph into the Deep State, which is a huge bureaucracy, commanding an unlimited "Dark Budget" with tentacles extending into the very essence of our political process.

The mission of MJ 12 was:

1. Determine if the ETs are Real.
2. Prevent the citizens of the United States from acknowledging an ET presence.
2. Find out why they are here.
2. Determine if they pose an existential threat to humanity.
3. Back-engineer the technology of space travel
4. Provide a defense against a potential attack/invasion.

There might be a few more but, these are the obvious ones. Dr. Stephen Greer and others advocating "Disclosure" have done great work in bringing the coverup to light but the government has still managed to maintain a veil of secrecy for the last seventy-five years. In that time Majestic 12 has grown into the huge Deep State that currently exists. The long and dark reach of this unconstitutional bureaucracy has the full weight of government behind d it. It's said that you can't ask a hog to slaughter itself and there has never been a check on the growing and clandestine activities involving this unlawful secret organization. It exists with virtually no government oversight. To preserve its continuation the Deep state uses intelligence agencies to provided cover for its activities and destroy virtually any opposition that might arise to threaten its existence. The government of the United States has become a charade, that today only functions as a facade for all these illicit activities. The electorate is allowed to go blissfully to the polls thinking they have a say in how their Republic is being governed. This shadow body has grown so powerful and unwieldy that disclosure is no longer possible. The Constitution has been shredded and become little more than the veneer for a criminal enterprise with deep roots and dark secrets.

© Copyright 2019 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969139-Deep-State--Long-roots-and-Dark-Secrets