*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969190-Colors-For-Living-Bright
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#969190 added November 7, 2019 at 11:52am
Restrictions: None
Colors For Living Bright
What is your favorite color? Do you have a favorite color pairing? What’s something in your life that you picture when you think of your favorite color? Do you choose to wear clothing that is your favorite color? Has your favorite color changed over your life?

Use these questions to explore how your favorite color has influenced you.

**Optional *Wink* Enjoy this video about a woman’s love affair with the color green: https://youtu.be/pE5h2kk0NTI


Manx Cat from Japan
*BookOpen*

Quote:
Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds--Albert Einstein / From the book "Wisdom From Myles Munroe"

RED, YELLOW, ORANGE, BLUE, GREEN, PURPLE


I really liked the Green Lady. Just [e:cool} I noticed she spends her time with all different shades of green.

I Think we have blogged about this in the distant past. When I was a small child and people asked me this question I always said red.

One day last spring someone asked me and I said orange. It just popped out.

In the early 2000's. I bought some clothing to wear to college. There was a lot of blue in most of it. Since I don't wear the clothing much anymore it is still in my wardrobe; blue jackets, wide leg pants with blue flowers, sweaters with blue flowers. Now, if I'm buying I lean toward yellows, orange, tans and brown.

Except for the living room , which is in the progress of being redone. I got a terrific buy on new black out drapes, they are navy blue. The walls are suppose to end up light sand with walnut trim. If it gets done to that point.

So, I like light shades and colors that wake me up when I'm fuzzy brained in the morning and calm me down if I agitated.

I like all colors, I have purple and red sweatshirts for everyday wear.

Don't forget lots of chestnut horses have won the Kentucky Derby. Chestnut horses tend to be intelligent and mild mannered.

The scene out my window just changed of falling snow. The storm we have been warned about is starting now. Snow is white. All the colors rolled up in one. and it is going to cover the dark green fields and yard. BRR!

THE END


© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969190-Colors-For-Living-Bright