*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969318-Another-Day
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#969318 added November 9, 2019 at 10:17am
Restrictions: None
Another Day
On my walk yesterday with Gracie, my Javanese dog, we encountered a large dog trying to work his way out of a broken fence. This particular house has 3 or 4 large German Shepards. They have always barked when we passed and it was scary to see the dog sticking his head and front legs between the fence slats trying to get out. I figured if one made it through the others would follow. Fortunately that did not happen. Once our walk was complete I went back over to the house and informed the owner about the problem and he told me had extra slats and he would take care of it.

In previous post I've mentioned some of my medical problems I've had over the last several years. My journey continues! I was hospitalized the 1st 4 days of last month with Kidney stones. They didn't do anything other than give me pills to lesson the pain and help shrink the stones. I was released on a Friday and went back to the Emergency the following Wednesday with the pain. Again I was given some pain pills and released. My Urologist suggested I have Lithotripsy procedure that blasts the stones with radio frequency waves. I had this procedure done last Wednesday Nov 6, and I came out the same way I went in feeling fine. I haven't had anymore episodes after my last visit to the emergency but I still had 2 stones that needed to be demolished. It worked I haven't had any pain since. I feel like this is a Miracle! The horror stories I've hear over the years had me scared, fortunately I haven't experienced the pain of passing stones!

Time to get to work on my chores for the morning. Rake leaves and mow the lawn, then walk the dog. I walk 1.11 miles with the dog then I take another lap around without the dog. Not bad for someone who is 70+.

Life is Good and God Bless

© Copyright 2019 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969318-Another-Day