*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969620-I-Dont-Enjoy-Choices
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#969620 added November 14, 2019 at 11:46am
Restrictions: None
I Don't Enjoy Choices
Think back to a moment in your life when you were faced with making a difficult choice. (Which city to move to, which college to attend, what to ask Santa for, etc) How might your life be different if you had made a different choice than the one you did?

signature dancing owl *QuestionY*


Quote: Influence is when you are not the one talking and yet your words fill the room; when you are absent and yet your presence is felt everywhere. – TemitOpe Ibrahim https://sayingimages.com/influence-quotes/

CHOISES


I like a steady day to day life. Major choices make me gringe if I don't have a lot of information about the alternatives to back up my choice.

Most of my choices were not really mine. Sending my horses to a local sale was not exactly my choice . I was being pushed to do it. I did not even find out how I was influenced until years later.

The choices I made, to get a job outside of my home were mine. The kennel job was a great choice but, my family interfered with it so, I did not keep it.

Selling the sheep and goats was my idea too. Or at least enough of my idea to be beneficial. And, I used the money from the sale to buy a horse. *Laugh*

The Donut Shop job was also a good choice only once again, someone else interfered with it. Still, a good choice to work and earn my own cash.

College was a good choice also. I will never be sorry for going even at such a late date. It slung me mentally into the information age. It aided my self esteem. And, I became tech savvy.

It would have been good for me to learn the college things earlier in life. My brother suggested I become an airline stewardess after high school. I sometimes wonder how I would have managed if I had done that, with as little knowledge of the world as I had at the age of 17. I was a dumb blonde at age 17.


*FlowerB* } The End

© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969620-I-Dont-Enjoy-Choices