*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969822-Still-No-Pill-Box
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#969822 added November 16, 2019 at 11:27am
Restrictions: None
Still No Pill Box
Things are as I left them, with no clue and no inkling of where the pill box went. I had high hopes that something would pop into my mind but nothing happened. I even prayed about it, but so far nothing there either. Someday, if it didn't make its way into the trash, it will show up. I hope!

We had a professional Tree Trimmer come out and finish the job of cutting back our Fruitless Mulberry Tree. It didn't take long and they hauled away what they cut down plus raked up all the remaining leaves. Another job done, fortunately that is the only tree we have in our back yard so we don't expect to be raking many more leaves.

My daily walks continue, but I know soon it may slow down. I'm a fair weather walker and don't go out in the cold, wind and rain. I can bundle up for the cold and wind, sometimes I do, but the rain is another story. It's the time of year to dust off the stationary bike and start working out inside. We don't live near a mall, besides they don't allow dogs. I thought about taking her down to Lowes and walking around the store, but I didn't do that last year and it probably won't happen this year either.

We are expecting our first rain of the season this Wednesday. My wife and I are planning on spraying our yard with a pre-emergent to keep the weed from sprouting. The only problem is you need to get 1/4 to 1/2 inch of rain for it to work. Otherwise you have to water by-hand and that's a problem. It requires a lot of water and it causes our water bill to go up. Always something!

Life Is Good - God Bless


© Copyright 2019 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969822-Still-No-Pill-Box