*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970154-Coffee-Table-Books
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#970154 added November 21, 2019 at 2:55pm
Restrictions: None
Coffee Table Books
Prompt: Coffee table books. What book are on your coffee table?

I have an Audrey Hepburn book with pictures of her and her movies. There is one picture of her with her pet fawn Pippin. I was a big fan of Audrey's. I have a book about all God's creatures which is a devotion book about animals. I enjoy reading how God and animals. I have a book about The Austen Sisters, Jane and Cassandra. I just love Jane and want to read about her and Cassandra.

I have my Bible Study Journal and I try to do a page every day in this and read the scripture that goes with this. I have a Pioneer Woman magazine. I just love Ree Drummond and admire her Pioneer way of life and how she loves animals. I have the newest People Magazine of Sexiest Men and I can't believe John Legend is the Sexiest Man this year. I say Chris Pratt or Johnny Depp is.

Another book I have us Enchanted cottages Of England and I love all the cottages in England and of course, Jane Austen's houses she lived in are included.

These are my coffee table books.

Jane Austen and books image Sig.

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970154-Coffee-Table-Books