*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970467-I-Dont-Want-To-Be-A-Fly
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#970467 added November 25, 2019 at 5:39pm
Restrictions: None
I Don't Want To Be A Fly
If you could be a fly on the wall of any living person’s life for one day, whose life would you want to observe?

Owl with signature*FlipFlops3*


Today's quote: “To live will be an awfully big adventure.” -J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

Fairies and Movers

I'd rather be a fairy on the loose. But, if I had to be someone small and observing at this point- I would be observing, President Trump. You see I'm quite fed up with the discussions I watch on the news.

I saw Candidate Trump speaking from somewhere on the news before he was elected. He was standing behind a podium , yelling I am a Christian. I turned to someone in the room and said, "Now there is going to be trouble." See if you say you are a Christian you are saying you believe in, follow advice from, and try to live for the glory of a living being, that is infinite in time. Someone braver, smarter, and more accurate than humans.

Then, I read a book about President Trump's first few months in office written by a journalist. According to the author the whole Trump family including President Trump was sure he would lose? They weren't prepared. *Rolling*

If you sit back and watch the whole scenario. The country is just slowly moving on. Like, if you move into a new house and the movers know where to put everything and you're just in the way. You might say," no that box goes in the kitchen," but, the movers just set it down in the hall and go out to get more boxes. And, you look at the label and sure enough that box goes in the hall. So, you put it in the kitchen and the guy with the clipboard checking the labels on the boxes puts it back in the hall. duh! Efficiency reigns.*Box*

I want to know why the Electoral College put him in office? Why he is using up people as advisors and quickly throwing them away? Someone told me he is running the country like a corporation. Is that the way to run a corporation?

I don't have an opinion of what is going on.Just lots of questions. And, what happened to the troops he sent to Saudi Arabia? And why did he send them there if he did send them there? Watching players fumble the ball isn't fun is it?

I want to be an accurate observer and relate the truth. I've heard several people say the Republican Party is on it's way out. If it's a two party system who is going to take it's place? I say there! Life is change. We can do it.

On the other hand, it's kind of dangerous in the White House right now so I guess I'll just stay home and muddle along like always. Silence is golden.

This is where If the blog is going to come up missing this is the one that it should happen too.edit! (to which it should happen.)

THE END*FlowerR*






© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970467-I-Dont-Want-To-Be-A-Fly