*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970848-On-The-Road-To-Recovery
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#970848 added December 2, 2019 at 10:10am
Restrictions: None
On The Road To Recovery
Lounging around doing nothing, hoping that my body is in recovery is boring. Yesterday was a cloudy dreary day and it didn't get above 45 degrees. I'm hoping today will be a little different, maybe reaching 52 with some sun. Years ago, when we lived in Needles, my wife told me "if you're out walking then you could wear shorts if it's 50 degrees or above." Of course I always bring up that remark whenever the temp drops. We both have a laugh.

When I went to the Urgent Care on Saturday, the Doctor wanted me to get a stool sample kit from the Lab and turn it back in. The problem, only one Lab was open and they closed at 10 AM. I picked up the kit and will take it back this morning.

This is Monday our day for cleaning the house. Since there was only 1 guest for Thanksgiving Dinner we won't have a lot to do. I'll swifter and my wife will clean the bathrooms and kitchen area. Then she will mop the floor areas that she feels have had more traffic.

We have canceled our subscription to the Paper and it will end around the 9th of this month. With that in mind we wanted to catch the man who delivers the papers and give him his tip and let him know we appreciate the job he's done. I wished him and his family a Merry Christmas. One down and 4 more to go. We acknowledge my wife's stylist, both Garbage Men, and our Postal Lady. They take care of us and we like to show them we care. It's no much but we do our best.

Life Is Good - God Bless


© Copyright 2019 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970848-On-The-Road-To-Recovery