*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970945-Im-baaack-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Psychology · #2074797
Life is like a roller coaster so hold on to your sanity and soul to cope w/ life!
#970945 added December 4, 2019 at 10:21pm
Restrictions: None
I'm baaack part 2!
Hi again y'all 😁,was thinking about what was going to write next. So many topics beyond the writing blogs aspect.
I'm dealing at the moment,with about to turn 65 on Xmas. Medicare is a maze...
And one of the things---
(It's 8 pm, 12 hour's later about to hit the hay folks. Play Farmville on my phone
To calm down from the day.)
To continue my earlier thought about one of the things, what is the things I want to write about is the way they have let down the seniors of this country. The ones that don't have enough money,and struggle to make it through each day.
As many Americans do of all ages...
It's just one topic of so many, that I discuss with my sister and others and we're all on the same page about it.
It is a shame how they do treat the elders especially... Many tribes like Native Americans and other cultures such as Latin and Asian, have treated their elders and revered their ancestors.
In my opinion and others there is nothing great about treating people like that.It is not moral.
Yet many do without health care because they can't afford the premiums.
Food for thought, as my Mother Ruby would say, rest her pretty and kind soul.
Another topic been waking up thinking about is how PC politically correct our society has become, so many afraid to offend anyone by speaking their mind or even joking.
Kids can't dress up for Halloween as another race or culture and so making any representation of others is seen as taboo. Yet kids go hungry because they can't afford school lunch.
Is that great about our country?
Hell NO...
There are many good people in our country and world, standing up to live by a moral compass. Giving time, energy, money to aid others suffering.
There are others who do good only to say " Oh look and see how good I am, to help someone in need. "
Like in the Bible, where it talks about "those hypocrites" .
Well the point is so many are phony and that's their right,yet Karmic justice is not blind, hello 👋.
In this blog will be truth and my experiences. Folks I have known over the years and some met at a bus stop or Park. Some from real-time life. Places like New York,San Francisco,Iowa, Georgia,South Carolina. Some met online, writers, poet's, A Ballet Dancer from the same studio ( Where I took Adult Ballet classes And was a Social Media ambassador up to this year.) It won't be boring I can assure you!
This country is a mess, I am a Patriot, that is so sad things have changed mostly for worse not better, since President John F. Kennedy was taken from our country Nov 22 1963.
In time I want to share my memory of it at age 9. The handwriting was on the wall even then for me and others...
I like to fix things and have over the years.vacs,sink,you name it.
"Fixing this time we live in,needs many souls to pray,many hands to create good energy and action. Even a smile can be a Mitzvah (blessing) to another.
I'm thankful for the "pen being more powerful then the sword". For the good souls out there being real. Thankful The good Lord is old school and not this New school crap.
Respect will never go out of style for some of us!
Thanks for your time, it's been sooo long since I've written free style!
Have a blessed evening and feedback always welcome! 📖🖋️🤗🕯️💐🤔🖋️😸🖖🙏✍️🇺🇸🐾🌎🎱📷🎭😱👁️😀😏


© Copyright 2019 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970945-Im-baaack-part-2