*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971925
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#971925 added December 23, 2019 at 12:13pm
Restrictions: None
Early Christmas
I have three early Christmas parties. The first party, my mother and I have a church friend Diane that we play board games with every 2 weeks. Diane made spaghetti and meatballs and we played games. Diane got me a nice compact with a terror dog on it and a multicolored bead necklace. I got Diane 2 pearl necklaces and Mom got a compact with a rose on it and a blue beaded necklace. Mom and I bought toys for Diane's dog who is a poodle, maltese mix and he is so cute. He tried to get his toys before the party started. He loved his stuffed raccoon toy and dog wearing a hat toy.

At my cousin Sam's house, we had a Downton Abbey party. WE watched the Downton Abbey movie and had pizza and sugar cookies. Sam bought me a Young and the Restless black tote bag and a leopard necklace with green eyes. She loved her earrings and Downton Abbey Movie book I got her. Mom got a another blue necklace and flowered scarf. We enjoyed the day with my cousin.

I had my family party with my parents. I got Kate Spade necklaces, a leopard and white spades necklace and bracelets, 2 rhinestone ones and a stuffed black bear that you would get in the Smokey Mountains. Dad got blue sweat pants, a blue jacket and money. Mom got 3 necklaces. One was green and one was blue and the other one was multicolored gems. She also got a GWTW Tara Christmas Ornament with Scarlett that plays the theme song. I gave my parents money, too. My husband Ray got a black belt {not Karate!} and a Start Trek movie about how the sets were built. This was also my Birthday and we had Dairy Queen cake with a snowman on it. We had barb-b-que, scalloped potatoes, chicken, baked beans, deviled eggs and chicken salad.

I got 2 Christmas presents early. A navy blue Kate Spade purse and a multicolored stone necklace. I had a Premier jewelry party and got some nice necklaces that were pearls, lavender beads and chains. A nice rhinestone bracelet and 2 other cuff bracelets with rhinestones. I also got a Elsa Doll wearing a purple dress. She is a big Elsa Doll. I love Frozen and Elsa.

Christmas isn't about presents. It is about Jesus, peace and good will towards men. I love Christmas music, Christmas trees, decorations and music. I always have hope and love at Christmas more then anytime in my life. I go to Church and Christmas Eve Communion and I always feel so peaceful at Communion and wish I had this peace forever. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and God's and Jesus' Love!

Megan on Christmas train Sig by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971925