*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972028-Merry-Christmas-2019
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2118335
My blog of half-important thoughts and consistent communication practice.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#972028 added December 25, 2019 at 4:41pm
Restrictions: None
Merry Christmas 2019
Merry Christmas, everyone!





         The snow has fallen pleasantly here, and the trees on my block look gorgeous. The temperature is excellent here as well: just a few degrees below zero and not getting too much colder than that for the rest of the week. Honestly, winter is my favourite season. I love the cold, the snow, and everything associated with this time of year.


         I got a new set of comfy pyjamas and a notebook with a set of pens that honestly has me rebuilding one of my old stories from the ground up. Actually, I've been revisiting a lot of my older stories lately. I don't know just been feeling nostalgic this year. Once I've got things redone, I'll be revising the story and updating it here.


         I do have a quick point of housekeeping that I think I should make public: I've let a lot of review requests expire, and I wish to correct this injustice on my part. So, I will be going back a reviewing everything that was requested of me for free, and if any of the items are no longer available, than I shall review another item from the requester's portfolio. Once I have gotten to everyone, then I shall publish a post with a public review of each piece here.





Merry Christmas


KS

© Copyright 2019 KnightScribe (UN: knight_scribe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KnightScribe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972028-Merry-Christmas-2019