*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972854-A-Late-KNight-Again
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2118335
My blog of half-important thoughts and consistent communication practice.
#972854 added January 7, 2020 at 2:41am
Restrictions: None
A Late (K)Night Again
Hello There,


         So, here I am again. I've been trying to write this all weekend. Nothing has been working for me, but I want to write something tonight. Just can't seem to fall asleep. I've been having a lot of late nights, actually. I don't know. Just not excited to go to sleep, I guess. Maybe I'll elaborate.


         I use to have interesting and cool dreams, but they've become few and far between over the course of the last several years. And the last couple of dreams that I remember having have been of the blissful kind. But these dreams end and I am left with more a feeling of what happened than any proper memory to draw upon. Like, I know what happens, but I don't know how to explain it to anyone.


         Love getting messages from my sister. Her spelling has never been the best, and when you combine that with auto-correct, it is just utterly beautiful and comedic. I don't think I'll share any particular examples right now, but sixty-nine is a colour. The more you know, and knowing is half the battle.


Deus Vult Gratia,


KS

© Copyright 2020 KnightScribe (UN: knight_scribe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KnightScribe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972854-A-Late-KNight-Again