*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/973381-Is-Dana-Perino-a-war-criminal
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #2202646
Jesus said, "Obey or I will kill you."( Luke 19:27)
#973381 added January 14, 2020 at 8:47am
Restrictions: None
Is Dana Perino a war criminal?



March 19, 2003, Congress declared war with Iraq.
Dana Perino was the press secretary for her sugar daddy President G.W.Bush.
It was her job to convince the press that Sadam Husein had weapons of mass-destruction.
And She was tasked with the job of proving Iraq was an imminent threat to the United States.
Col. Powell and Rumpswell testified before Congress that Sadam Husein had weapons of mass-destruction.
And Col. Powell testified that Iraq was a threat to the United States of America Vespucci.
With this testimony, the United States Congress declared war with Iraq.

But, there were no weapons of mass-destruction in Iraq that could threaten the United States.
Sadam Husein had mustard gas that he bought from the U.S.A and gassed the Kurds with.
Sadam Husein was building a long gun to fire at Isreal.. It was a cannon with a long barrel.
Sadam Husein put a bounty on G.W.Bush and his dad G.H.Bush.
And Iraq has one of the largest oil fields in the Middle East.
Iran and Iraq fought over them. .. The U.S.A. backed Iraq against Iran.

In order for Dana Perino to be a war criminal, she must have known there were no WMDAS.
Think of all the suffering that came from the Iraq war ...
Sadam Husein is dead, but at a terrible cost to our soldiers and the Iraqi people.
Does Dana Perino respect the Iraqi Parlament discission to remove U.S. troops from Iraq?
President G.W.Bush said he wanted to bring democracy to Iraq.
Well, the elected Iraqi Parlament has voted to remove the U.S. troops from Iraq.

I would like to see Dana Perino debate Ana Kasparian on the Trump legacy and Iraq-Iran foreign policy.
Maybe, Ana Kasparian or Cenk Uygur could be on the Fox Five?
Is Fox News really fair and balanced?
I see how you shout down Wan Willaims on the Five.. It's four against one.
I'm a moderate Democrat. Progress Democrats are very aggressive.
I can see how Dana Perino, Walters and Gutfeld wouldn't want to face a Progressive Democrat.
Why not have Berni Sanders on the Fox five?

"A war with Iran would make the Iraqi war look like a picnic." Tulsi Gabar.


Just my two cents for the ferryman.


Bob County
© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/973381-Is-Dana-Perino-a-war-criminal