*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
7
14
21
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/973462-Who-Causes-Our-Problems
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#973462 added January 15, 2020 at 12:57pm
Restrictions: None
Who Causes Our Problems?
Prompt: Do you believe some people cause their own problems?


===

Yes, but not always, although it depends on the problem that faces a person. Did the Jews and the other central Europeans cause the holocaust? Doesn’t this entirely stand on Germany’s far-out faction’s shoulders? In the same vein, does a newborn cause her birth-mother’s leaving her in a trash bin or inside a cold snow pile?

Then, imagine you are a young girl in school studying and suddenly a terrorist’s bomb falls on the school and you are left without legs and only one arm. I did meet such a young person many years ago. How could she have caused her problems that evolved and multiplied after this incident?

On the other hand, some people do choose badly. They choose to make money in crime or find a loser for a mate or do not give their children the necessary attention to later mourn the results of their negligence. Yet, we have to ask ourselves this question: what causes some people to make the wrong choices and cause their own problems. Genetics, coincidence, bad attention, or something that happened in their background that resulted in problems?

The statistics usually point the finger to the backstory. It doesn’t have to be a tear-jerker, poverty, and abuse type of a backstory either. It might be taking on one’s parents’ beliefs and actions or the societal expectations. These, too, may have a negative effect on some people. Such tiny influences, even if we don’t exactly notice or accept their presence, combined with our inexperience especially earlier in life, most of us tend to choose to behave in a certain way or choose people and actions that may cause problems for us.

Then, mostly, when we goof, we goof on our relationship problems. By that, I mean all relationships, personal, social, political, and international. Such negative choices include the give-and-take between the countries and our negligence of taking care of our planet, in which we are all to blame.


© Copyright 2020 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/973462-Who-Causes-Our-Problems