*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/973645-Knock-Wood
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#973645 added January 18, 2020 at 9:49am
Restrictions: None
Knock Wood
So I hope this is the last of the computer updates. Where things stand:

1. Mac side of the new machine is completely updated and backed up. Windows side is installed and all new and replacement games downloaded. As I was typing in this update I got a reply to a forum post I had made, informing me that there was no fix for the last item on my checklist, so that closes the last ticket on the updates.

2. The mouse is still being finicky, but I think I have found a way to manage it. Basically, every time I boot up, I have to delete the mouse from the Bluetooth control panel, and let it and the computer find and re-pair each other. Bleh, but that's the worst that can be said.

3. There is no third item in this update.

4. I still have to rewrite the one chapter that I lost in the game crash. I made a start on it yesterday, but it will be this afternoon before I get back to it. Look for regular posting, writing, publishing, etc., to resume tomorrow.

© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/973645-Knock-Wood