*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/973908-Human-Touch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2210913
I'll be writing random things each day for 365 days; Creative Writing Prompts :)
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#973908 added January 21, 2020 at 8:29pm
Restrictions: None
Human Touch.
Date; 1/22/2020 Prompt; Human Touch

The human touch. It's something everyone needs in life. The urge began when everyone is young. The second there mom or dad holds them. The second you make eye contact with them. Although, you wouldn't be able to remember it changes your life. As a younger toddler, you do things to get attention. You may cry to get held or do something cute to be hugged. Things like this happen until the early teenage years. Then you begin to realize you want to be hugged or touched by others. Where you start to have feelings for people you barely know and not sure how to process it. You soon become obsessed, and things of that sort. That slowly drains away. Life seems to feel so alone after that.

Things change; life may seem to get better. Someone may come into your life. Someone to share your love with, and fulfill the need of human touch. Life goes on. People who don't enjoy the embrace of someone is just in need of love. In need of someone special in their life to change their thoughts.


~Human Touch~
© Copyright 2020 R__chel (UN: plainandsimple at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
R__chel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/973908-Human-Touch