*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975007-Made-it-through-the-first-week-and-two-days-of-mourning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Psychology · #2074797
Life is like a roller coaster so hold on to your sanity and soul to cope w/ life!
#975007 added February 6, 2020 at 8:34pm
Restrictions: None
Made it through the first week and two days of mourning.
Slowly my words are coming back.

Slowly crept passing through loss and emptiness.
Slowly the void is passing through and behind me.
Part of me wants to write about how this roller coaster of time creeping by has been.
Part wants to forget,yet everything is different now.
So much has changed,so much love was taken from me.
So much love has come back to me as well.
Family and friends have come to my aid as I felt immeasurable feelings of tragic loss.
Along with so many kind gentle strangers who also know the pain of loss. Loss of Fur Babies,and feather and scale Babies.
They did not minimize what I am feeling. And post words of sincere understanding,seeing how adorable my Jackson was and shall always be.
Even in my pain and suffering,researching how others deal with this.
Sooo many reached out.I'm trying to thank them all.And also for the wonderful cards on screen of understanding,faith gratitude.
In time will share more,if you like please visit Jackson's rescue page and like,he would be happy to know even more people care about the plight of homeless animals. God/G-d bless y'all thax!




A Humanity rescue for Jackson the puppy
https://www.facebook.com/Jacksonsrescue/







218143218143

© Copyright 2020 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975007-Made-it-through-the-first-week-and-two-days-of-mourning