*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975335-So-we-are-the-music-makers-we-are-the-dreamers-of-dreams
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #930577
Blog started in Jan 2005: 1st entries for Write in Every Genre. Then the REAL ME begins
#975335 added February 16, 2020 at 6:02pm
Restrictions: None
So "we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams"
Soundtrack of my Life

I'll go on the opposite side of the spectrum now...Access to Netflix and Disney + causes some unique choices. No, I don't mean Die Hard as Christmas movie...but in December, I recall poking around in the new playground of Disney + and watching the gaming episode of World Accoding to Jeff Goldblum, in which Jeff joins a pair of sound editors in creating sounds related to play in Wonka's World of Candy (an app game)-- this made me nostalgic for the Willy Wonka and the Chocolte Factory movie of the Seventies. And my favorite part? The performance by Gene Wilder of the song, Pure Imagination. This was also re-established in the collective social memory due to his rendition being the background song to a current ad campaign for Adobe Creative (cloud computing) Advertisers have used the song in a PSA on Alzheimers as well, I'm thinking there's alot of sentimental adverting agency personnel of a certain age...I should know.


Performed by Mr. Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder)
Songwriter(s)‎: ‎Leslie Bricusse‎; ‎Anthony Newley Label‎: ‎Paramount (1971)



a test of signature for masquerade

© Copyright 2020 Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 (UN: walkinbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975335-So-we-are-the-music-makers-we-are-the-dreamers-of-dreams