*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976110-Got-a-new-laptop-PC
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#976110 added February 22, 2020 at 7:48pm
Restrictions: None
Got a new laptop PC!!
Well, my mom and I will be leaving soon from my grandma's place. It's been okay here. The next time around I will have MS Word. (= So I'll be able to write my stories. But, I've been thinking that If I do get a job at the hotel, I will not be able to come when it is my mom's turn to take care of my grandma. I only say this because if I do get Word, I will be able to submit a resume for the job.

I did three anniversary reviews today, two of which I only received 100 GPs. I was going to ask why this happened, but I thought that would seem impertinent on my part. I think I should tithe from my allowance. The laptop purchase took a big chunk out of my savings. There are other things I could get including a LT anti glare screen touch up and a computer bag.


Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord and the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God that you may stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against power, principalities, against rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places. Take up the whole armor of God that you may stand I the evil day. And having all to stand, stand therefore having girded yourself in the truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace, above all take up the shield of faith which will quench all of the fiery darts of the wicked one. Take up the helmet of salvation and the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. Praying with all prayer being watchful to this end with perseverance and supplication be made for all the saints.


I think I got that right. I still need to pin the reference number for most of my verses I have memorized.

I forgot my Bible and my verse printouts. And also my book I am reading. lol. Well I have to pack up to go. I'll be back on my blog tomorrow. Tootles!


© Copyright 2020 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976110-Got-a-new-laptop-PC