*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976318
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Reference · #2180628
Reference-work for "The Book of Masks," "The Wandering Stars," and "Student Bodies."
#976318 added February 25, 2020 at 3:52pm
Restrictions: None
Characters: St. Francis Xavier School
Baldwin, Todd (sixth form/senior)
Prefect for Washington. Tries to put up a similar act to Abi Steiner but with mixed success. Plays on the football team as TE, keen rower.

Hall, Marius (sixth form/senior)
Prefect for Washington. Clean-cut, very sporty and a young Republican. Plays on the football team as QB, competes in decathlon in athletics.

Macklin, Davina ‘Vee’ (sixth form/senior)
Abigail Steiner’s right hand. Member of the soccer team (defensive midfield). Tall, lean and with sharp features that, with her black hair, make her look like a raven. Has designs on Marius Hall.

Steiner, Abigail ‘Abi’ (sixth form/senior)
Prefect for Adams. Stunning to look at, chestnut hair. Appears angelic and is viewed as such by the faculty. In reality she’s straight out of Dangerous Liasons (or, if you really must, Cruel Intentions). Pill addiction. Member of the squash, tennis and eventing teams.

Stirland, Niamh (sixth form/senior)
Sweet-natured day student, next door neighbor to Shelly Nolan. Wears a promise ring. Doesn’t buy into the Steiner/Baldwin act for a moment. Wants to study at the University of Cambridge in the UK.

Wright-Wallace, Kirsten (sixth form/senior)
Overweight, part of Abigail Steiner’s group but constantly bullied by the others. Kirsten’s family is extremely wealthy and her willingness to be a patsy means she is tolerated. Reluctant member of the softball team.
© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976318