*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976417-The-26th-crocuses-in-bloom
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#976417 added February 26, 2020 at 6:56pm
Restrictions: None
The 26th... crocuses in bloom
It's 16:30 and I'm too tired to blog because it's midnight in Europe and my body thinks it's there and doesn't care that I'm here.

26th ... my sister was due to be born. She waited until the 27th.
26th ... my father was taken to the hospital and died later that day, age 82.

Hmm.

Today is also the first day of Ayyám-i-Há for all my Baháʼí friends. I used to have parties and give gifts ... way-back-when. My personal world is smaller and different now.

What should I discuss about being frugal and traveling in a series of blogs?

1. Frugality. What you need and not what you want. Finding ways to live beneath your means. How can I do it and why.
2. Passion as a need. Finding one's passion... or better... recognizing it! Pursuing it.
3. How to travel frugally and still enjoy it. How to fill a day with joy instead of merely chasing it.
4. Know yourself, but be prepared to compromise. Flexibility and the ability to adapt are virtues.

Well ... that's a beginning to be expanded on over the next 4 days.

And ... it's still winter in Montana but I saw crocuses in bloom today.
1.469

© Copyright 2020 Kåre Enga in Udon Thani (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Udon Thani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976417-The-26th-crocuses-in-bloom