*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977150-Random-thoughts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rhyssa
Rated: NPL · Book · Personal · #2150723
a journal
#977150 added March 4, 2020 at 9:35pm
Restrictions: None
Random thoughts
What was the last movie you seen? Write about it in your Blog entry today.

The last movie that I watched in the cinema was the latest Star Wars. I liked it a lot--there's something about watching space battles on a big screen. Of course, I've watched random things on Netflix and on DVD and on YouTube since them. In fact, right now, Emma (the 1997 one) is on in the house. And I'm listening to a random documentary about criminal justice and murder, which is always fun.

Last month was good because I had a birthday. And so did my father, three of my sisters, and one of my nephews. So, busy.

And then there was some good news, just at the end of last month. Laurel, the twin who has the physical difficulties that we thought would lead to open heart surgery at six months, now the cardiologist says that she's doing well enough that we can put of the surgery until she is a full year old.

© Copyright 2020 Rhyssa (UN: sadilou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhyssa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977150-Random-thoughts