*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977202-Last-Movie-I-Saw-What-I-Study-In-My-Spare-Time
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#977202 added March 5, 2020 at 10:42am
Restrictions: None
Last Movie I Saw, What I Study In My Spare Time
Prompt: What was the last movie you seen?

Frozen 2. I am a big fan of fairy tales and I love Frozen. This movie. Elsa hears sirens calling her from the forest and she, Anna. Kristoff, Sven and Olaf head to the forest to rescue some people who had never left the forest. There were giants, a cute little lizard who becomes a new friend. Elsa rides a horse made out of water and she rescues the forest people. Elsa also learned about her mother's past who was a forest person and she had saved Elsa's and Anna's father. Kristoff asks Anna to marry him and we thought Olaf had died but they rebuild him and he was alive again. I love that reindeer. He nudges Kristoff to ask Anna to marry him and likes to play with Olaf. Anna marries Kristoff and Anna becomes Queen and Elsa stays with the forest people. No romance for Elsa. What a let down. I love this movie and the pretty scenery. I am a child at heart. I love my fairy tales. Elsa is my favorite fairy tale Princess. Well Queen.

Prompt: What do you study in your spare time?

I read the Bible and devotions. I go to Bible Study and learn about the Bible. I read Jane Austen's life and do a newsletter about Jane every month so I need to keep informed about Jane.

I am reading the real life Downton Abbey about Highclere Castle and the history behind the show and the real mansion. This book was written by the present Earl's wife of Highclere Castle. I love this book and am a big obsessed fan of Downton Abbey. I want to know everything about Downton.

Our favorite characters from Frozen 2.
Downton Abbey Mansion

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977202-Last-Movie-I-Saw-What-I-Study-In-My-Spare-Time