*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977884-Sounds-Make-Songs
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#977884 added March 12, 2020 at 2:40pm
Restrictions: None
Sounds Make Songs
Other than music, what sounds do you love?


signature dancing owl *DragonflyO*


SOUNDS


I love the sounds of summer birds as the sun comes up in the morning. I love the sounds outside that change and become noisy when the birds return in the spring.

I love the sounds of the Bullfrogs on the Beaver Dam in the woods behind the house at Midnight.

I love it when geese fly over the house and yard; I yell a greeting and they honk back.

I love the sound of the earth as it turns under our feet.

And, the sound of the hay baler as it churns out the bales. The sounds people make when stacking and throwing bales into place in the barn. There is always a lot of chatter about the effort and how the machinery was working and chatter about miscellaneous life that goes on while the bales are being stacked. The sounds of people working.

I love the silence of a library when people are sitting around reading or browsing books. Silence is its own sound in different places at different times. The silence of a cold winter night when stars are shining is awesome.

The sounds that the cats make when they are sliding on the throw rugs just for the fun of it.

The greeting whinny of the pony when I show up to do chores.

The murmuring hum of happy people talking at a church dinner.

Life, I love the sounds of daily life on our planet.



We should be playing this song daily.


© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977884-Sounds-Make-Songs