*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978170-Smile-and-Laughter-reduce-stress
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#978170 added March 15, 2020 at 11:43am
Restrictions: None
Smile and Laughter reduce stress
What are some ways you reduce stress and create happiness in your everyday life?


Merit Badge in Just Because
[Click For More Info]

In validation of your comments on my blogs! *^*Smile*^* *Violin*


WAYS TO WEAR LIFE


*Rolling* Screaming helps if its done in a controlled environment. It reduces the stress momentarily.

Seriously, I guess reducing stress is a case of knowing what is necessary to get done and do it. For instance if you know a bill is due and can pay it just get it done on time. Don't run up bills you can't pay. I can live with a worn out pair of boots better than I can with people telling me I bought something I shouldn't. Although, when they jumped on me for buying to many groceries when I had 4 children to raise, I began to see there was something wrong with the people meddling in my life, not something wrong with me.

Neutrality in relationships between me and relatives who thought everything I did was wrong came very slowly to me in life. I had a couple mental burnouts before I told the world to go hang and got on with my life. The thing is I had to find my own solutions to problems no matter how little knowledge I may have. And, lots of bad decisions made by anyone often come from lack of knowledge in the first place.

Now I play the music I like. Read a lot and learn everything I can about any subject that interests me. I use mindfulness, exercise, and yoga to reduce stress and keep healthy. As My children grew up I watched the same people do pretty much the same kind of things to my kids. And, now we have the information age and the internet. Keith reads me the funny things he finds on Facebook. Lots of laughter here.


Still Keith and I sit and watch the news and we have lots of questions that a good media should be telling to the public but are not. First they hype up the illness as though a type of corona has never been around before. Not so.

The common cold is caused by a corona virus, OC43 AND 229E. Virus antibodies do not last long in the body so you can catch a cold over and over. That is why there is a need for a vaccine. A properly built vaccine is going to give you immunity for a longer period of time.

Most cases are mild but this is not stressed in the news. Covid-19 was first identified in the USA in the 1960's, Whether it was true or not a doctor told me when I was in my 20's, that there is a vaccine for the common cold, but it is illegal to use it because getting a cold once in awhile can actually aid the body to build a better immune system.

Another thing that is bothering me about the news is the lack of telling people how to begin treatment if you are feeling ill. The simple things still help, rest, do not over exert yourself, avoid areas that are bad for respiration such as smoke, take over the counter meds for pain or fever, and possibly use a cool mist vaporizer. If necessary notify your health care worker for advice. Stay home.

Information about what a virus is:https://www.nature.com/scitable/definition/virus-308/ The covid-19 is attacking cells aggressively. Which creates the need for cautious enterprise to slow it down. It does not stay alive on the surface of anything so buying things shipped from other areas such as China should not be a problem. It has to invade a human cell to spread.


Merit Badge in Point of View
[Click For More Info]

Happy Birthday! Belatedly. I like your point of view *^*Bigsmile*^* ~Adrienne This is some of the information I found in about 15 minutes. Arm yourself with knowledge








© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978170-Smile-and-Laughter-reduce-stress