*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978234-March-16----The-Game-of-Survivor
by Tinker
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2206515
BiMonthly blog challenge accepted with an occasional jaunt to the Banana Bar Challenge.
#978234 added March 16, 2020 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
March 16 The Game of Survivor
PROMPT March 16th


OMG, I would love to give Survivor at try. What an adventure that would be! Now that they have eliminated eating all of that gross stuff, I might have a chance to make it a little while. I'm 79 next month so I may have missed my window of opportunity. The only other game show I know is Project Runway and though I designed fashion on paper dolls when I was a kid, I don't have the talent to design and make Haute couture. Besides that is more of a skills show than a game.

I've really never had any interest in watching other kinds of game shows, those things with wheels and car prizes. My husband watches something with Steve Harvey but I manage to find something else to do when he turns it on. I don't have the patience to sit through it. He never did either until his heart surgery 4 years ago. He has slowed down quite a bit since then and he is 85. So for the last few years, he has been watching more TV, especially sitcoms and a Steve Harvey game. Or I should say, he sleeps through them. I'd rather do dishes.

Winning money would be a nice thing and I would first pay off any outstanding bills, and put the rest into an educational fund for my grandkids. I think the prize on Survivor is $1 million. After taxes and with 4 grandkids, that would pretty much use it all up.

free dollars
have wings to fly
from my fist
          ~~jvg


© Copyright 2020 Tinker (UN: tinker1111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tinker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978234-March-16----The-Game-of-Survivor