*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978537-Elsa-Frozen-2
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #853675
Cinderella's life after the glass slipper. Other fairy tale scenarios included.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#978537 added March 19, 2020 at 1:46pm
Restrictions: None
Elsa, Frozen 2
I love the movie Frozen 2. I didn't understand why Elsa decided to become a Queen Of The Forest so to speak and she stayed with the forest people. Anna sends her messages on paper that fly through the forest and Elsa comes home to play charades. Maybe Sven visits with Olaf and Bruni, the new lizard friend. Did Bruni stay with Elsa? Ann a is now Queen of the castle and married to Kristoff.

What about Elsa? Will she find a Prince to marry? I hope she does and returns home to her castle. Nokk is a beautiful, blue water horse and I like that she rides him home to visit Anna. Elsa is the fifth power because she has powers but couldn't her powers just protect the forest people and she could have stayed at the castle? I hope there will be a third movie where Elsa gets married and returns to the castle. Let Anna stay Queen but at least Elsa and Anna could be together still. Just find Elsa a love interest! She can always sends for Nokk to ride on when she needs him. I guess this movie leaves me with questions even though I love it.

Our favorite characters from Frozen 2.
Elsa's beautiful dress in Olaf's adventure.

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978537-Elsa-Frozen-2