*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978624-Here-I-Go-Again
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#978624 added March 20, 2020 at 10:22am
Restrictions: None
Here I Go Again
Its been a long time since I sat down to fill in the blank space on my blog. I would say I've been preoccupied but that isn't exactly true. I didn't feel like I had anything interesting to say and didn't want to sit here and look at a blank square. There was a time I had something to say and I put it in my blog, but I lost that feeling.

Now I'm at home, (instructed by the Governor of California to shelter in place since I fall into the category of Senior Citizen with preexisting conditions) and I'm trying to figure out what to do with my time!

I’m looking forward to putting my thoughts about the world we live in, into my blog. We have a major problem and everyone is trying to figure out how to deal with it.

I never thought I would see a pandemic in my life time. I’ve seen the movies that mimicked a pandemic and the problems that come with it.

Fear and Panic have taken over; people are stocking up on food, cleaning supplies along with guns. My wife and I went to the store yesterday and there was no bread, flour, eggs, toilet paper, and other important items. How can we shelter in place without supplies to live on. It's a catch 22 and nobody seems to know how to correct the problem.

I take my dog out for a walk, and try to get in the 30 min of time (suggested) to improve our health. I would like to say it's daily affair but that's not the case since I'm a fair weather walker. January and February were cold but the sun was out, and so was I. March has been cloudy and rainy along with wind and that makes me to stay inside.

In previous post I've mentioned the stationary bike in my bedroom that gathers dust on a regular basis. It's still there collecting dust and I've been telling myself that I need to get on the bike and take a ride. I will make this a “GOAL”, to begin a 30 min ride daily beginning today!

My dilemma is our dilemma. How do we get people to stop stock piling and get back to buying the normal way?

Looks like I now have something to write about and a way to keep myself occupied.

Here's hoping I continue!

Life Is Good.

© Copyright 2020 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978624-Here-I-Go-Again