*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978823-A-Letter-To-Me
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#978823 added March 22, 2020 at 12:13pm
Restrictions: None
A Letter To Me
Write a letter to your younger self. Tell them about something or someone they should be wary of as they move through life and about a specific event they should look forward to.

signature dancing owl *FlowerB*


LETTER


Dear Self:

How do I warn you about the events that started all the turning points. The problems seem to have started with WWII. I have to say that war went a long way toward messing up more than one family. And, I was not born until January, 1945 so events that rolled along were already put into place before I was old enough to fight back. Believe it or not, my mother who died when I was 6 prepared me to look for help from the Lord. She taught me to love music, read, and pray. So, stick with that plan and you will be on track.

There is an event and a person you should be wary of. Your father is going to invite a family of friends to stay with your family for a time. You should be wary of the mother of that family. She does not have your best interests in her heart. I don't know her history, but I believe she did not like your mother. She invited some female cousins to a play date with you and designed the play date to be one of the most disasterous meetings of your life. No play was intended.

Also, if you can remember address more questions to your paternal grandmother. She wanted to share more in-depth information about family problems, but was afraid to speak as openly as she needed. Two uncles also tried to warn you without speaking plainly of events and people, that had been orchestrated to be stumbling blocks in your life. Yes, even the people has been led to believe they were doing a service as stumbling blocks.

Look forward to and be glad for the people who actually knew how innocence can be corrupted and did not count deliberate ignorance, that was also orchestrated, as the way to treat youth.

As an elder i look forward to meeting people in the heavenly after life who knew the stumbling blocks, could not openly warn me, but guided me around some of them with helpful actions.

Read and study indepth scripture early in life. Turn the mockers away with steadfast learning and never be afraid to walk a different direction than the crowd is walking.

Actually, there is not any way to do it over. Just trust in the Holy God, that told it right and is with us always, sees everything we do, hears every word we speak, knows which words are just nothing and which ones are heartfelt. Smiles when we shout about unbelief, while walking ahead of us and removing some of the debrie in the path of life.

After the warnings comes the part to look forward to. Everytime you uncover the people who misdirect you in life and lay the guilt at their feet where it belongs, instead of on your own heart, you will be relieved of lifes long standing weight. Only carry the wieght of life, that you may have decided to lift on your own. You may not even like some of your own decisions, but that does not mean they were done with malice to others. Time is essential to building a path of life. Try to use it wisely.

God Bless You self,
Sincerely, Apondia *Butterfly2B*








© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978823-A-Letter-To-Me