*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979139-day-25--an-assignment
Rated: E · Book · Contest Entry · #2214585
Finally! I've got something to write about besides my self-pity!
#979139 added March 26, 2020 at 1:23pm
Restrictions: None
day 25- an assignment!
I need your help to fill the Challenge War Chest! In your entry today, write at least three prompts you’d like to see used in future rounds of the 30DBC. Then, choose one of your own (or one from someone else if you aren’t the first to post) to write your entry on.

Prompts:
If you could be a fly on the wall at your funeral, what do you think people would say about you?
Have you ever had to work with a difficult boss? if so, how did you navigate the relationship?
What keeps you up at night?


I'm gonna use a prompt from Sumojo - What scares you the most and why?

Zombies. I'm not kidding, zombies scare the s*** out of me. I used to have nightmares, and still do sometimes about zombies, the worst of which was when I was a kid, I used to have a reoccurring dream about seeing zombies out of my window and then when I went to wake up my grandparents (they raised me) they were zombies too.

I didn't know what it was about zombies that scared me so much until I was forced to think about it. All my family except for me love zombie movies and they think zombies are awesome, so one of my kids asked me recently what it was about zombies that scared me so much. I realized it was because you can't talk to a zombie, or reason with a zombie. It's not like while they're coming to eat your brains you can say "Hey, why do you want to eat my brains anyway? What happened to you in your life that you want to eat people so much? Do you have a family? Kids? Pets?"

There's no way to relate to a zombie and that's why they scare me. Also, there are so damn many of them.


-TPB

© Copyright 2020 trailerpark bodhisattva (UN: lollycrow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
trailerpark bodhisattva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979139-day-25--an-assignment