*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979230-Day-
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#979230 added March 26, 2020 at 9:45am
Restrictions: None
Day ?
I don't know about anyone else but I have stayed busy for the last few days. When this Pandemic started I called my pharmaceutical insurance company and changed my prescriptions to mail order.

Things are changing and it takes patience to work through all the companies you need to deal with. Yesterday I spent almost two hours on hold trying to take of my business with several companies. It turned out to be successful but somewhat stressful.

If you don't cover all the bases when you're on the phone with a company you have to make a 2nd call to follow up and complete everything you missed. That was a big part of what I did yesterday.

I had appointments scheduled in April, but talking with my Doctors office they choose to close their office for 3 weeks. Fortunately I had them send new prescription orders for all my medicines. I believe I'm covered for the duration, or until something unexpected comes up.

I have been doing my walking and riding the bike; yesterday I mowed the lawn. Doing my best to keep moving and not just sitting. It would be easy to become a couch potato, reading and watching TV. After morning news and a couple of DIY episodes, I turn off the the TV and get moving.

Now I'm headed for the bike to get my 30 minutes and then take the dog out for our walk.

Life Is Good and God Bless

© Copyright 2020 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979230-Day-