*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979421-day-28--good-in-the-world
Rated: E · Book · Contest Entry · #2214585
Finally! I've got something to write about besides my self-pity!
#979421 added March 28, 2020 at 10:14pm
Restrictions: None
day 28- good in the world
Write about something positive. What is something good that’s happened in your world recently? Share a smile, share a laugh, share a success.

K, well a couple of things. First of all, the weather's been AMAZING going on three days now and it seems like the universe is throwing us a bone over here. I hope the same is true in your neck of the woods, wherever you are.

I'm sitting on the back deck tonight writing and listening to the cows from the farm across the road. I'm not sure, but I swear one of them must be having a calf, 'cause that heifer is giving us ALL hell. Also, frogs! It's comforting to know they're hanging out. It's a balmy 67 degrees and breezy out here and it's pretty much perfect.

Just when you think I'm wrapping it up and that's all I've got, imma kick it up: My husband went and got takeout at our local Mexican dive (where everybody knows our names...) and THEY SENT ME MARGARITAS!

They didn't have to, but they're angels over there. These aren't just any margaritas, ladies and gents. These are margaritas made with love and well wishes.

If that ain't something positive, the world is doomed.

-TPB

© Copyright 2020 trailerpark bodhisattva (UN: lollycrow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
trailerpark bodhisattva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979421-day-28--good-in-the-world