*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979465
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2217241
My blog, welcome.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#979465 added May 22, 2020 at 9:15pm
Restrictions: None
Introducing Me & My Best Friend?
So, hello all! I’m new and as a random thought decided “Why don’t I start a blog?” I’m not sure what people want to read, and I’m kind of scared I’ll screw this up before it’s even begun but I’ll try and make it interesting. My muse is going crazy at the moment but here is a glimpse of me. Thank you for stopping by!

Writing Prompt: Craft a piece of writing about the first time you met your best friend.

When December rolls around this year, it’ll mark the third year that I’ve been talking with her; my crazy, amazing, wonderful best friend. She who when happy, has wild brown eyes, and a witty comeback. Her skill with a pen, well that can rival Shakespeare himself, or anyone else just as great. And though her mind is a nightmare filled with demons and hellish vagabonds, she still manages to get up every morning.

Shall you ever have the pleasure of meeting her, take this in mind. Her lips will curl into a smirk whenever she’s discussing something she knows will stump you, because it might just enough to bring a smile to your lips. Her arms will provide refuge like a shelter in a lighting storm. And her mind will offer solace the only way it can: through rationality

Her voice is a beautiful symphony of laughter and logics, pulling you under just like the elusive Sirens. You will become transfixed on her, and her alone. She is someone I could not imagine my life without, and even though one day we may have to go separate ways, I will always treasure the impact she’s had on me.

I remember that night, the one that started with talking to my younger brother about his crush, and ended with meeting the insane girl I’d walk through fire for.

It all started when I walked into his room and plopped down on the bed, bored out of my mind and curious as to what he was doing. He started to tell me about a girl he thought he had a crush on, and me being the annoying sister I am, began to smirk and think of ways to set them up. (Spoiler alert: it was never a crush)


Towards the end of the conversation, he said they hadn’t talked in a while but said she was funny and sarcastic, and would probably get along well with me. I asked him to send her my number, and when she reached out that night saying “Hi, I heard you’re {insert brother’s name} sister?” I replied with, “Yep. You like Broadway?” And after seeing her happy “Yes!” and throwing lyrics back in forth, we began the road that would lead us to the friendship we have today.

🍪

© Copyright 2020 MirandaCookies COLLEGE SOON (UN: mirakeening at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MirandaCookies COLLEGE SOON has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979465