*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979515-Positivity
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#979515 added March 28, 2020 at 7:51pm
Restrictions: None
Positivity
PROMPT March 28th

Write about something positive. What is something good that’s happened in your world recently? Share a smile, share a laugh, share a success.
         
         I tried to copy and paste a comic from Facebook, but, poof, it's floating out in the nether space of the vast internet now. So.... I shall endeavour to describe it.
         Picture a cat smiling proudly and sitting at a table next to a book titled' Fake It 'til You Make It.' Yes, this feline is at a book signing. Other cats are waiting in a line before the table. One says to the other, "I hear he started out just walking across a keyboard." Ta-da-boom, ( a drum crash ).
         Isn't that what we do here at WDC? No, I'm not insinuating that anyone is fake. I'm merely saying that we write over and over, always searching for the magic blend of words. We do not give up, or throw in the towel. We 'walk' across our keyboards when we respond to these prompts. Like with any sauntering, we discover things.
         This past week, I crossed the finish line of The Wonderland Challenge. A series of prompts directed me to compose poetry, short stories, and blogs based upon 'The Alice in Wonderland' books. I loved this journey! Initially, it felt like falling down a rabbit hole. I twisted and turned in the dark trying to make sense of my predicament. I learned that my imagination likes to be unleashed to cavort freely.
         This is one of my blog posts from that pursuit. "On the Same Team I proffer it to the rabid sports' fans unable to view and rant at any new games/matches/events at the moment.

© Copyright 2020 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979515-Positivity