*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979645-The-Sweetest-Letter
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2217241
My blog, welcome.
#979645 added May 1, 2020 at 4:14am
Restrictions: None
The Sweetest Letter
Writing.com Prompt: Write a letter from the happiest person in the world.

Dear Lea,

Hello beautiful. How are you? It is absolutely stunning here in Romania; everyone is so kind and lovely. When I complete my training I promise to come home the first chance I get. I was thinking about what you said the other night and I need to say that you are so amazing baby. I’m so happy you decided to be with me and I can promise when I get back everyone will know that we are engaged. You are a part of me in a thousand ways and I can’t wait to spend my life with you, kissing you and waking up by your side. By the way, beautiful, have your parents said they will be attending? If they won’t, please know I’ll be there with you every step of the way and we will get through this together. I love you.

Your fiancé,
Cat



When I read that prompt, I could not imagine writing a letter about the “happiest person in the world”— as if a person could be happy all the time—because that is simply not realistic. Human existence is fraught with pain and misery, but happiness still exists. An example of said jubilance would be the joining of two people. What is more joyful that a marriage between two souls who love each other?

© Copyright 2020 MirandaCookies COLLEGE SOON (UN: mirakeening at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MirandaCookies COLLEGE SOON has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979645-The-Sweetest-Letter